The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while you browse or use this website and in the course of doing business with us. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Not For Sport.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we handle personal data only for core business purposes of staff administration, advertising marketing and PR and accounts and record keeping.
Your individual rights under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can read more about the GDPR at the UK Government website;
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Cookies that we use are;
- To provide a shopping basket session, where items may be added or removed while you shop.
- To detect the type of device you are using and provide the best screen layout.
- To allow you to log into your account and use the functions available to logged in customers, for example, gift voucher balances and wish lists.
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Email marketing messages and subscriptions
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal data" above. Any email marketing messages are sent directly from us and are never processed by a third party marketing company.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking codes in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as times, dates, IP addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
If you have any queries or concerns about our policy, or you feel uncomfortable about our policy, please contact us.