Terms & Conditions
Not For Sport supplies products listed on the Not For Sport website. Please read these Terms and Conditions, and our Privacy Policies carefully before using our website, or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any Not For Sport website and to any products you purchase from them; regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices where our website is available to you at home, mobile or in a store.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. You may print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
This website is owned and operated by Not For Sport, a private company based in Greater Manchester, England.
Definition of terms used in this document.
- Contract - The agreement between us and you for the sale and supply of products
- Cookies - Small text files which are placed by our server on your computer to identify your computer and to store information about your session on our website.
- Personal Information - Details provided by you to us.
- Product - An item offered for sale by Not For Sport.
- Product Description - Details of individual products and details of any special conditions that apply are displayed
- Special Conditions - Any terms and conditions outside of this document applied to a specific product.
- Terms and Conditions - These terms and conditions and any special conditions applied to individual products.
- Users - Means users of our website.
- We / Our / Us - Means Not For Sport or any of our trading names.
- Website - Means the set of interconnected webpages including the homepage located at the domain notforsport.com
- You/ Your - Refers to you as a customer.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Apply to any products you purchase from Not For Sport that you place through our website. These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you. You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any products through the website.Placing Orders
- To place an order you may either open an account with us, or use our Guest Checkout If opening an account with Not For Sport, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You may, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an account we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us.
- If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
- If you use our Guest Checkout we will retain your personal information in order to process your order. I f you already have an Account we will attempt to match your personal data with your existing account information if not we will retain your information for future orders that you might make.
- By opting into the newsletter you are giving permission for Not For Sport to contact you using your supplied Personal information to inform you of our latest products and things we think may interest you. You may opt out at any time in the My Account section of the website.
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your order.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and despatch of the product(s) is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to despatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- Our contract with you will start when you receive the order despatch email and remain in place until the last day of your right to return the products.
- If the fulfilment of any aspect of an order would be illegal or unlawful, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after despatch of products or notification to you that the order is being processed. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that Not For Sport shall incur no liability
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you, or is in your name where an agreement is entered into with any credit or third party provider.
- We do not store your payment information, however third party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your data. Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
- We take full payment immediately for all products, unless you sign up to pay for your order using our third party credit provider. Card payments will be subject to authorisation from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check.
- Products ordered remain the property of Not For Sport until they have been collected from us or we have delivered them to the address specified by you. If you have already received the products you ordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items, or return them to us in the same condition that you received them, in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and at your own expense. If you fail to do this within 30 days from the date on which we notify you of cancellation of the order, we may arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us prior to their despatch, and be in writing (via email).
- When an order is placed, you cannot make changes to your name or address once your order has been despatched.
- If you amend or change your order this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If you amend or change your order you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
Right to cancel
- If you are entering into a contract with us as a consumer online or ordered by telephone, you have the right to cancel* (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013), your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the products you ordered. *This statutory right to cancel is separate from our goodwill policy,
- When we have received all of your order back, any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund. The delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation do not apply to masks, or any products with a hygiene seal where the seal has been removed, broken or damaged.
- To exercise your right to cancel your contract with us, you must inform us of your decision in writing within 14 calendar days after the day you received the products, which you can do by completing the returns form.
- While the products are in your posession, you must take reasonable care of them until you return them to us.
- You shall send back any products or return them to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us.
- The deadline is met if you send back any products before the 14 days has expired. You will have to pay any direct cost of returning any products to us. If you use our free returns label to return a cancelled order, we reserve the right to charge you our standard returns cost of £4 in the UK.
- Products should be returned either with, or in their original packaging.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the unnecessary handling, in excess of what is necessary to establish, characteristics and functioning of the products. We will assess this charge when the products are returned but this charge will never be more than the original contract value
- We will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products.